Equine Rubber Pavers
Sofscape Equine Rubber Pavers are the ideal slip resistant rubber surface that provides extraordinary footing support and cushion. For Equine applications we have two thickness 2″ and our new 1 1/2″ both thickness offer the same drainage properties.
- Maximum Comfort and Traction
- Reduce Physical Stress
- Increase Efficient Resting Time
- Ideal Insulation from Wet or Cold Floors
- Dust Reduction – Helps Alleviate Dust Allergies and Respiratory Diseases
- Excellent Sound Reduction
- Eliminates the hazard of hidden dangerous objects inside loose material
- Provide Access to Mobility Impaired and Disabled Individuals
Sofscape Paver can be installed on existing surfaces such as concrete, asphalt or over clean stone aggregate (½” size). If installed inside the Stall a proper drainage system most be provided.
Note: For high traffic areas we recommend the Sofscape Equine Rubber Pavers in black color or with the colored pepper effect.
- Barns Walkways
- Paddock Areas
- Wash Stalls
- Breeding Stalls
- Saddling Areas
Sofscape Pavers comply with the requirements of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (C.P.S.C.) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A).
- ASTM F-1951-99 Standard specification for impact attenuation
Optimum Drop Height: 4 ft.
Drop height (at 23°C) G-Max HIC 3 ft. 128 525 4 ft. 156 799 5 ft. 189 1205
- ASTM D395-97 Compression set test
Average Percentage of Compression Set: 7.65%
- ASTM C67-94 Compressive strength
Average Compressive Strength: 86 psi
- ASTM D2240-86 Hardness
Average Hardness (Shore “A” Durometer): 48
- ASTM D2632-88 Resilience by vertical rebound
Average Value: 33
Some of our customers
- Palm Beach International Equestrian Center
- Equine Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation Sanctuary
- Mesa Vista Farms
- Archifence, Inc
- Hacienda Siesta Alegre
Rio Grande, PR
- Galaxy Arabians Farms
Sofscape Pavers are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of installation. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the design, material, and/or specification to improve the product properties any time without notice. The warranty does not cover discontent due to improper installation, normal abrasion from regular traffic, color variations and white speckles from the recycled rubber.